Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Night At The Fair

A group of us went to Whoop Up Days on Friday. Whoop Up Days is a strange, strange event. I think you have to go to know what I mean, although I suspect most small-town fairs are probably similar. We started off at the Go Dog Go agility demo, which was fun to watch as always. Then we started eating - pickles, corn, beef and/or pork on a bun, elephant ears, shaved ice, and so on. Yum! I'd really have liked to try the wiggle chips, but alas, they fried other things in the oil.

Courtney won a Spider Man hammer in the hammer test, and he won me a little stuffed dog in the balloon dart contest. We had to head back to the little dog, but the others went on to ride a couple of rides, and they stayed for the concert, which I believe was Trevor Panczak.

All in all, we had a lot of fun.





























No comments:

Post a Comment