Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sheriffs' Visit

Pauline & Maurice are in town for a month. We haven't done too much yet, but are planning some road trips. Sadly, I have to go back to work on Monday. I love having 9 weeks off in the summer, but it does make returning to work a real challenge for me!

We haven't taken too many pictures yet, but there will be many more if we start wandering around Alberta. I'd really like to get to Waterton with them as well.

This bird had caught a ground squirrel. I tried to get better pictures but he flew away when we pulled up next to him.




Last night was so beautiful. It was warm and sunny, with no wind at all. Pauline & I decided to go to Popson Park to take some pictures as the sun went down. We got there a little too late in terms of light, but some of the pictures are still nice.






Pauline told Maurice he could just wear his slippers, so he did! He had to clamber over the rocks in them. The picture is a bit blurry, but you get the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment