Saturday, February 04, 2012

Capturing Light

We have had the most beautiful weather this week. It's been warm & sunny, with very little wind. It feels more like April than February. I know it can't last, but I'm determined to take advantage of it while I can.

John & the gang are in Fernie this weekend skiing. I opted to stay home with the little dog rather than kennel her, so we've been doing a lot of walking. We went out yesterday around 4pm, and it was so gorgeous we took our time and wandered around for more than an hour and a half. It was that time of night when the light is starting to fade, and everything has a golden glow. I took my camera to try to capture it.  I am still working out the kinks of the new lens, but when things go well it really does take a great close up.

Here are some shots from that walk.















No comments:

Post a Comment