Sunday, March 06, 2011

Fernie - The Way There

This weekend was our annual trip to Fernie. There were lots of us, I think maybe 22 in total? We had a gret time. My plan was to do some work on the thesis, then do a lot of photography. Unfortunately, I didn't get to the photography part of that plan! So the only pictures I have are the ones I took from the car on the way there and back, and a few from Fernie itself. Oh well - there's always next year.

Oh, these aren't edited. I'd like to, but I can't take the time right now, and I want to post them.

And the cows come home...


I though this was quite pretty, with the clouds and birds 


The heavy clouds mean one thing - snow!




Horses


Chinook arch


Prairie in the winter


Setting sun



Train, more of those to come

No comments:

Post a Comment