Sunday, November 11, 2007

Riding Again!

I'm finally riding again. I rode to work on Friday, and it wasn't too bad. I used my brakes only a few times on the way down the hill. I was able to ride up both sides, although I had some trouble on the way back home. The wind was gusting to 65km/hr, so it was hard. At one point a gust knocked me off the sidewalk, so I had to walk a bit while it passed.

I rode for 25 kms on Saturday, albeit slowly. Today I did 2 hill repeats on the Paradise Canyon hill. I was going to do 3, but my rear end was too sore. I have trouble with power output from my left leg. My right is doing a lot of work right now. Hopefully as I keep riding this'll improve.

Although the accident was an interesting experience, I hope never to have to go through that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment