Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Coulees, part 1

Wow, it's been almost a month since I posted anything! I guess that goes to show nothing's been happening here.

The weather today is amazing, so I took the opportunity to ride into town. I took some pictures along the way, so you can see how much greener everything is right now. The coulees are at their greenest in May & June, the "rainy season" in Lethbridge. Come July, everything will be brown again from the heat & sun.

The pictures are taken along Whoop-Up, some going east into town, and some going west, back home. I can't remember if I mention it in a previous post, but I've been able to ride up both sides of Whoop-Up for a few months now. That was an accomplishment for me, as I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment