Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Sheriffs are in town!

John's parents arrived last week for their first visit to Lethbridge. We haven't done much of excitement yet though. They took the bus downtown today, and wandered around the city. Pauline got a pass for the athletic facility at the University, and has been swimming while I see my trainer. Friday they are going to head downtown again to see the Galt Museum.

On Monday I think Pauline & I will go to Calgary. I've only been once before, so we can take our time to look around the city. Maurice wants to see the Nanton Air Museum, so he & John may take a trip to see that. I think John would also like to take them to Waterton, but we're running out of time to fit everything in.

We're going out for dinner on Saturday. I think we'll treat them for their anniversary. Pauline has checked the menu, and it seems that she'll have a few choices of meals she can safely eat.

I'll post more when we've actually done something interesting! Fortunately they've already seen deer, and have experienced a short-lived chinook.

No comments:

Post a Comment