Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Story of Christmas...at the Sheriffs'


Those of you who know me know I like Christmas, and that I usually get prepared early. However, this season I haven't been much in the spirit. Maybe it's the distance from friends and family, I don't know. Mom came out last week to spend Christmas with us, and I thought it would be nice if we got a tree and decorated it together. We didn't get the tree until Dec 20, then when we got it home it turned out I hadn't brought the tree stand with us. We went out to get a new one, and when we got it home, it was missing parts, so we couldn't use it. I went back on Thursday to exchange it, but we didn't get the tree up until today. So we got it in the stand, and all ready to go, and now I can't find my Christmas lights!! Out of desperation we decorated it anyway, so we have a light-less tree this year. Here are some pictures of it, and of a couple of the new Rudolph ornaments that Peter, Denise, Morgan, Mason & Gromit gave me. Oops, it turns out I didn't even have the star on the tree when I took these. Sheesh, this is definitely not my Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment