Saturday, April 14, 2012

Runnin' runnin' runnin'

Paisley loves to run. Paisley lives to run. It is the best part of any day for her. Fortunately she is good in the dog park. She is friendly will the dogs she meets, and generally listens well. She would stay in the park until she drops, I think. Soon we'll have to leave Popson because of the rattlesnakes and move to another park, maybe Scenic or Peenaquim. Hopefully she'll be OK at those parks too.

I got a chuckle from the tandem pooing that occurred.












1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:46 p.m.

    Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete