Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Getting to Know U




John, Jennifer, Wim & Paula were in charge of organizing a Fun Run/Walk to welcome the University's new president. He & his wife are runners, so a fun 5k seemed like a good way to celebrate. The route took participants through the University grounds, and around buildings are and areas that we don't always get to. Some fabulous views were included as well. A bunch of us volunteered to make sure things went smoothly. The president was very impressed with the number of volunteers who came out - he though it represented the spirit of the school.

I won't post too many pictures since I don't have permission from the participants. I'll just post a few of my friends, and the president, since he's a public figure now! And Luxie, since I don't who's in there anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment