Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nice Day for a Race

Yesterday when we got up, we were in the middle of a snowstorm. Unfortunately, I had signed up for a race that morning. So I ran it, despite the storm. It was the worst race I've ever run. The weather wasn't the problem, I was! I got a stitch before I hit the first hill, and just couldn't get rid of it. It was also really slippery, and I was really afraid of falling. I have to get over that. It was so bad I'm not even going to tell you my time! My run in March was much better. I came 19th in my age category, which was a much better result.
I am hoping to do a triathlon in July, so I'll keep you posted on that.

I've attached pictures of what the weather was like yesterday morning. Poor John was out early shovelling.




No comments:

Post a Comment