Saturday, December 29, 2007

Girls' Night Out



Four of the girls from our regular group stayed here for Christmas, so we decided to have a girls' night out. Marie-Helene, Melanie, Jennifer & I went to a local nightclub for a evening of fun.


Melanie dancing Like a Prayer...



Tequila shots, served by one of Jennifer's students. That's one of the problems we have with going out here. There's too much risk of running into students. We have to go out in the off-season for that reason.









I had 7 martinis, which is more alcohol than I've had in the last 19 years put together. Fortunately, I didn't feel any ill effects.
















Melanie was recreating an accident involving a young girl in 4 inch heels.


















1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:57 a.m.

    You handled yourself very well Constance. I like your "yes-i've-had-more-than-a-few-but-as-you-can-see-I'm-smiling-but-in-control-and-I'm-able-to-look-directly-at-the-camera" pose.

    It was nice to see you in Toronto after so long an absence.

    ReplyDelete