Sunday, February 25, 2007

Why I Like Lethbridge

In the past few days, within 3 kms of our house, we've seen 2 pheasants (or pheasant-like birds, anyway), 12 deers, 3 bunnies (or the same bunny 3 times!), and a huge white hare. I've also seen an owl and a mouse on my ride to work. There is another bunny that is always in my way on the trail I ride on. The darned thing won't move! Then it'll suddenly run off, usually right into my path.

Molly and I also had a weird thing happen a few weeks ago. I was taking her outside for a piddle before bed, and a large bird was in the backyard, right by the deck. I scared it, and it took off, but unfortunately it flew into the side of the garage. It was shaken, but took off again. I don't know what it was, but it was large!

No comments:

Post a Comment