Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sun Rise








We got up early this morning to go to the nature walk to see the sun rise. It was absolutely beautiful. Molly had a great time, although she nearly killed herself. There is a large pile of dirt that makes a hill. I went to the top to take more pictures, and the pup joined me. However, she decided to run to John when she saw he didn't come up the hill. She took off at full speed, and just about plummeted over an abyss. She managed, just barely, to put the brakes on and not go over the edge. She probably would have fallen about 10 feet if she hadn't. Fortunately she wasn't concerned, and continued to run around and enjoy the walk. It took a while for our heartbeats to go back to normal though. The picture of John & Molly in the distance is taken from the hill looking down.

This weekend (Thanksgiving), John & I have been preparing for the housewarming party we're having next Sat. I've been painting, washing windows, and tidying up. John has been cooking the things that can be made ahead. I can't really start my desserts until closer to the day. When I have the house all clean and ready for the party I'll take pictures to post. So next Sunday, look for an update to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment