Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cycling, Part 1


I am hoping to be able to ride to work 3 days a week, so we tried the ride today to see how it is going to be. I still can't ride up the hills, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to, but walking up is still good exercise. I decided to take some pictures so you can see the landscape.

We did have our first cycling mishap today though. Molly doesn't like me to ride ahead, but I generally go faster downhill than John (not uphill though!), so I went ahead on a long downhill. Bad idea. Molly freaked out, and when John slowed down a bit, she jumped out of the trailer. John had to stop suddenly, so he couldn't unclip and fell straight over. I jumped off my bike and got Molly untangled. Fortunately she doesn't seem to be hurt, and John will have some bruises but no major damage. Hopefully she's learned a lesson. I know we have - no more having me in front!!

No comments:

Post a Comment