Thursday, December 25, 2008

Denver, at Night

In early November, several of us from the Kinesiology department went to a conference in Denver, the North American Society for the Sociology of Sport. The conference itself was quite interesting, and fortunately this time I didn't have to present, I was able to just take it all in.

Denver is a great city, and I would love to go back for a cycling vacation. The main street downtown is closed to traffic, and they have free buses that will take you from one end of the street to the other. Or you can get a horse & carriage. It's really neat, very clean, and very friendly. Unfortunately, all of my pictures were taken in the dark. Hopefully you can still get a sense of the area.

The guy is just someone who saw me taking pictures, and asked me to take one of him, so I did.









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment