Sunday, December 16, 2007

Truffle Heaven Party

Today some friends came over for the first annual Truffle Heaven truffle making party. It was great! We made chocolate peanut butter truffles, chocolate caramel truffles, and plain chocolate truffles. We also made caramel chocolate truffle cookies, which may be my favourite of all the things we made.

For lunch I served chocolate chunk scones, plain & pepper biscuits, a cheese tray, savoury bread pudding with goat cheese, and mushroom cheesecake. I really liked the goat cheese bread pudding. There was enough left over for John & I to have for dinner as well, so no cooking was involved thankfully. We were out last night and didn't get to bed until 2am, and I was up at 5:15 to get ready for the party. It's only 8pm now, and I think I'm going to have to go to bed shortly.

Here are some pictures from the truffle making. We know such an amazing group of people here. Everyone is so wonderful. The party attendees were Jennifer, Carly, Melanie, Marie Helene, and Michelle. We're all going to go out dancing over the holidays as well, which should be an amazing amount of fun!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment