Sunday, October 21, 2007

One Month Later

Things are continuing to heal well. I have some skin to grow back on my knee & ankle, but everything else is doing well. The lump on the back of my leg is still there, although smaller. I have a lot of bruising in that area still. The doctor says I might never get rid of that lump. Hopefully the sensitivity will decrease though, because I still find it hard to sit properly.

I am free to exercise again. I rode my bike to the gym yesterday. It was a bit scary to be riding again. I think I'm going to be very nervous the first time I ride Whoop Up. Hopefully I'll feel less nervous as time goes on.

Here's what my knee & shin look like now. Apparently the scars will probably remain obvious through the winter, but they'll tan OK in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment